The surprising secret to success
Here are ten keys we've observed over our lifetime. Whether its homeschool, work, or life in general, these bear out to be helpful to almost everyone. Of course, if you are in a really bad way, go see a doctor, pastor, or counselor immediately.
1. Learn to do what you want, not what you should.
2. Make variety intentional.
3. Take time to do nothing.
4. Take time to recreate.
5. Compare your life to your aspirations.
6. Stop comparing your life to others.
7. Always have three or more best friends.
8. Move your body.
9. Eat a little more live food.
10. Get real about your emotions and feelings.
Hope this helps,
P.S. If you are interested in homeschool or parenting, check out our free gifts at independenthomeschool.com/freegifts
Leave a Reply